Real Estate Customer Service Representative
Apply for this Position
Individuals with Customer Service Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Customer Service Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional customer service positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current customer service job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your customer service role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Lyon Real Estate)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Lyon Real Estate|
|Location: ||Cameron Park, CA, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Monday, November 04, 2013|
Job Requirements: (Lyon - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Meet with potential buyers to determine the kinds of properties they desire; Offer lists of properties that fulfill the buyers' needs and resources
- Direct the process of getting escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control companies to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Create official papers such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Help clients with gauging mortgage options to guarantee the best rates and terms
- Direct and facilitate the use of advertising, open houses, and networking to assist in the selling of properties; Present purchase offers to sellers
Apply for this Position
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Administrative and clerical skills necessary to manage files and records; Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must have excellent sales and marketing skills
- Must possess outstanding communication skills, be able to handle several tasks at once, and be a self-starter
- Understanding of percentages, finances, and other basic math concepts
Powered by HiringCenter